ASAP’s Therapy Program makes professional therapeutic services accessible to victims of sexual abuse.
The program is geared to support victims who are living in the United States and are unable to pay for therapy on their own. Through the therapy program, victims are supported in healing from the trauma and the emotional, behavioral, physical, educational, vocational, and relational impact it has had on their lives.
The Program offers
- Professional best-practice standards for trauma treatment and referrals.
- Therapeutic measurement and evaluation system.
- Community case management and feedback model for supporting and overseeing victims’
therapeutic process to ensure optimal treatment and prevent the continuation of unsuitable/harmful therapy.
- Training staff members of community agencies in best-practice methodology.
- Partnership with local clinics to ensure their federally-funded trauma treatment is adapted and made accessible to diverse communities.
Member organizations are nonprofit organizations or educational institutions providing services to the community.